Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recipe Contest Extension!

Greetings, folks! Due to my being quite busy packing for the big move this week and not receiving as many entries for the recipe contest as I'd hoped, I'm extending it until the 21st, and then announcing the winner on the 23rd. I hope this does not inconvenience anyone, but it's the only way I can do this properly and be able to give every entry a fair chance, plus hope to accumulate a few more! 

Thanks so much for understanding, and I'm also hoping some of you will be grateful for the extension as well. So send me those recipes under the following guidelines:

Submit your healthy recipes to me at healthymommyhealthybaby@gmail.com. The winner will be notified and announced on March 23rd, along with their winning recipe on my blog. They will also receive a 1 year subscription to Eating Well Magazine, my favorite health and food magazine! 

So send them in! I can't wait to see what you send! And know that I'm sure every recipe will be awesome and I'm not picking favorites or anything. Each recipe will be judged using the following criteria:


  1. How healthy the recipe is
  2. How creative the recipe is
  3. How family-friendly the recipe is
  4. How easy the recipe is
 I will personally prepare the winning recipe myself to be featured on the blog and of course link to the winner's blog as well. I will take lots of pretty pictures and talk about how delicious it is :D

Have a great day and I will post a Sweet Saturday link party tomorrow as promised! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    I found you on Bloggy Moms & I'm your newest follower! I LOVE this idea. I have a little food blog accessible from my main family blog, The Jack Chronicles, where I post some of my favorite (healthy) recipes. I'd love to send you one for this challenge. Count me IN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...