Monday, January 16, 2012

Taking a sick day...

Sorry, folks! I have not been feeling well since Saturday. I am not in the right state of mind to write a full-fledged post right now. Fortunately, I had help with my other new blog which launched TODAY, The Veillee, so please stop by and show us some love! Today is also a holiday for some, but regardless, it is Martin Luther King Day, so I will leave you with one of my favorite inspiring quotes of his before you go to check out the new blog:

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

 le sigh...

Okay, now back to enjoying my chicken noodle soup...

Have a great day! I will have a new recipe up next Monday that involves pasta, broccoli, and a yummy new sauce! Wednesday will feature a new up-and-coming blog, and a new bread machine recipe will end the week this Friday.


Yeah, that's about right. Thanks, Lina!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well! Get better soon.

    Following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sean! I'm feeling much better today and will have a fresh new post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur blog is so beautiful
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/ow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica, thanks for visiting my blog and sure hope you will get well soon!! Take care and drink lotsa water yeah!!

    Cheers,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your feeling better.be inspired by the quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...